With systems fast evolution and rapid growth in infrastructure management, every maintenance operation and every technical intervention, whether planned or unexpected, must be fast and secure. The financial cost resulting from down network services and mission-critical applications can represent significant loss in many sectors, such as banking, e-commerce, telecommunications and industry.
With PatchSee, your network management benefits from an exclusive technology that lets you identify data connections and strategic links quickly and efficiently. Today, over 7 million PatchSee Optical Technology products are up and running around the world, offering unparalleled ease-of-use, security and speed during maintenance and troubleshooting operations for data centers, computer rooms, network racks and more.
- Lets you instantly trace both ends of any network cable using an exclusive lighting system
- Clear visual identification increases security when handling network connections
- No more plugging and unplugging the wrong cables, no more basic mistakes causing down-time for information services.
- Confirm links before disconnecting servers and other connections
- Increased security.
- Small sized boots fit easily into high density environment
- Switches, servers and patch panels
- PatchClip removable color clips
- Practical for managing any kind of network; provides visual differentiation for racks, applications and servers according to their use (e-commerce, Web, data, etc); protects cable lock-tabs
- Compatible with all types of computer equipment
- Cabling, switches, etc.
- Complies with EIA/TIA & ISO standards – 10 GB applications
- Cat. 6a / Cat. 6 / Cat. 5e – UTP & FTP
- Available in lengths from 2 to 165 feet (0.6 to 50 meters)
- Several PatchLight models to choose from, providing different colors for simultaneous identification
- “Scratch” type cable ties – the convenient way to tie and untie all your cables