Product Features for Austin Hughes – Basic Door Mount Fan Panel
With today’s high density heat loads inside server racks, cooling should be an integral part of the rack equipment. InfraCool® Basic Fan Unit series is designed as a cost effective but reliable airflow solution. A full range of form factor options are available for different data center needs.
The light weight and simple mounting design allows the door mounting on the perforated doors of every branded rack. Strong airflow created by the fan panel highly improve the temperature conditions of high density rack-mounted rack.
- Easy installation with common tools
- Thin & light weight design only 4.6 kg / 10.1 lb
- Designed for low noise & high airflow performance
- External temperature sensor x 1
- Front temperature LED
- Improves extraction of heat from high density rack
- No. of Fans : 9
- Individual Fan CFM : 108 CFM
- Unit CFM ( approx. ) : 972 CFM
- Auto-sensing 100-240VAC 50/60Hz power input
- 48, 24 or 12V DC power option