The PowerShield Sentinel system provides permanent and continuous monitoring for stand-by battery installations. It makes use of a modular hardware approach to combine accuracy and safety with ease of installation. With options for VRLA, VLA and Ni-Cd cells, a range of communication choices and an enterprise level of software package, PowerShield can provide solutions tailored to exactly match your batteries.
- Visibility to individual string & individual monoblock level
- Visibility of both real-time and historic battery data
- Automated alarm management
- Rapid, automated data sampling & logging
- User-defined alarm limits
- Flexible to suit battery model & application
- Thermal runaway detection
- SNMP & Modbus integration
- UPS intermittent charging compatibility
- Designed to allow IEEE/IEC best practice
All items are measured against user-defined limits, with the system operating continuously in all battery states – float, idle, charge and discharge. Simply select the option that suits your batteries and application.
View Product Website