ThinPATCH RJ45 Patch Cords are designed, and individual tested for connections between the network equipment and patch panels, and for network user outlet. They are guaranteed for cat 6A, cat 6 and cat 5E TIA/EIA-568-C.2 component tests, to get a Channel Link certified on a Permanent Link certified for transmission frequencies of up to 500 MHz.
They are compatible with the 10 Gigabits applications, and standard nd compliance with Amendment 1 and 2 to ISO/IEC 11801, 2 Ed.
ThinPATCH main characteristics
- Small cable diameter, AWG 28
- PCI (Patchsee Connector Insert: (3P design property)
- – Designed to improve NEXT and RL for 10 Gigabits applications,
- – Designed for high density panels and active components (same size as the plug in width and height)
- Light identification by plastic optical fiber
- Certified for 10 Gb/s applications
- Individually tested: each patch cord is individual tested (Return Loss, Attenuation, NEXT, etc…)
- Various lengths from 2 feet (0.6 m) up to 16 feet (4.9 m)
- Color of sheath: Black with white marking
- Color of boot: Black with white marking
- Compatible with removable clip P A TCHCLIP , 16 colours available
- Marking on the boot: length and P/N
- Unique serial number marking on the cable